Contestant must be a current student enrolling in that school year. Contestants will be grouped as follows:
- Grade 1-3
- Grade 4-6
- Grade 7-9
- Grade 10-12
Requirements of Submissions
- Must be in a form of visual art drawn on paper. Any drawing and coloring technique is acceptable. All submissions must be solely the work of the contestant, and the work must not have been previously published or submitted to any other contest.
- Each contestant can send only one submission.
- A submission must be 15×22 inches.
Note: Any submission not following the above requirement will not be considered.
1. Every winner will receive an honor certificate and a scholarship. There are 48 awards as follows:
- Grade1 -3 and Grade 4-6
- First prize 1 award with a 5,000 Baht scholarship
- Runner-up 1 award with a 3,000 Baht scholarship
- Honorable mention 10 awards with a 1,500 Baht scholarship
- Grade 7-9 and Grade 10-12
- First prize 1 award with a 7,000 Baht scholarship
- Runner-up 1 award with a 5,000 Baht scholarship
- Honorable mention 10 awards with a 2,000 Baht scholarship
2. Any school with a winning student will receive an honor certificate for supporting artwork.
3. The Yuvabadhana Foundation will own the right over the winning artworks and all submissions for disseminating to maximize the benefits. Owners of the selected artworks chosen for a display must give consent to allow the Yuvabadhana Foundation to display the artworks on the date(s) as scheduled and cannot take the artwork back before the display.
Procedure and Timeline
- Announcement of the contest: April – May
- Working period: May-July
- Deadline for submitting stories: July 15
- Judging: Judging
- Awards Day and Exhibition Starting Day: October – November
Submissions can be sent by mail or brought in person to:
The Yuvabadhana Foundation 1 Soi Premier 2, Sri Nakarin Road, Khwaeng Nong Bon, Pravet District, Bangkok 10250
For more information, contact: